If it weren't for the cliques.....
Guys and girls,
We're having 60+ users on this evening, people staying decent, using the scoreboard (have had multiple emails from media about it and how it is great and convenient for them).
I'd just like to say thanks for helping make this board a top notch board.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
If it weren't for the cliques.....
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I don't have cliques
I just hate everybody
its easier that way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Media = google adds. Rocket you have done a fine job with this forum.
GO VOLS
Why haven't I been given the credit due. Me, Ironlung and Bob, and my best buddy sixerfan, give it our all! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
The scoreboard section was created with/for the media. I'm probably going to try to archive it (when I have time), week by week so its easier to find.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks